Sport 24 – Cape Town – Dolphins’ all-rounder Senuran Muthusamy has been called up
to join the South Africa ‘A’ squad set to face Australia in a tour match to be
played at Willowmoore Park from February 22 to 24.
- Cape Town – Dolphins’ all-rounder Senuran Muthusamy has been called upto join the South Africa ‘A’ squad set to face Australia in a tour match to beplayed at Willowmoore Park from February 22 to 24.
- This 23-year-old has over time proved to everyone that hehas what it takes to reach the pinnacle of his cricket career and he is goingabout it the right way.
- Muthusamy displayed a great amount of aptitude as anall-rounder in the recent Momentum One Day Cup campaign, but the four-daySunfoil Series is where the former Clifton College pupil made his mark in theDolphins set up.
- “I think that I’ve learned more about myself and what helpsme do well,” explained Muthusamy, “I’ve really tried to be as consistent as Ican in my preparation and performances over the past few months.
- “It was not a complete surprise as I have planned on movingmy career forward through consistent performances with bat and ball – it’s ahuge honour and I feel very privileged to have the opportunity to represent theSA A team.”