Radio New Zealand – The Black Caps legspinner Ish Sodhi says he’s getting used to getting hit for six but it’s only improving his bowling.
- Sodhi took 2-49 in his four overs in the win over England in Wellington Tuesday night and while expensive took the key wickets of Alex Hales and Jos Butler.
- The 25 year old Sodhi who sits third on the T20 bowling world rankings says he’s learnt to cope with getting hit to the boundary.
- But I have taken tap plenty of times in my career now so it makes it easier to deal with and it makes you realise that in T20 cricket – if you have been hit for six, just how important the next ball is and how important the ball after that is.”
- New Zealand play Australia in their third match of the tri series in Auckland tomorrow night.
- T20 cricket is all about momentum and they’ll feel they have that momentum with their last two wins (over New Zealand and England).