Sport 24 – Cape Town – Proteas newbie Lungi Ngidi doesn’t see himself getting into any trouble for aggressively sending off opposition batsmen.
- Cape Town – Proteas newbie Lungi Ngidi doesn’t see himself getting into any trouble for aggressively sending off opposition batsmen.
- In the story of the series so far, second Test hero Kagiso Rabada was suspended for the final two Tests against Australia after he screamed into the face of Steve Smith after getting him out before bumping shoulders with the Australian captain.
- It means that the Proteas will be without the No 1 ranked bowler in Test cricket for Tests in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
- Morne Morkel will be expected to come in and replace Rabada, but there is no doubt that the South African attack will be less potent without the man who took match figures of 11/150 in PE.
- Ngidi added that he had been leaning on Rabada for advice throughout his short international career so far, but that he was no beginning to find his own feet.