Age, The (Melbourne, Australia) – “James Sutherland straight away wakes up Sunday morning to this story,” Mr Taylor said on Channel Nine’s Sports Sunday program.
- “James Sutherland straight away wakes up Sunday morning to this story,” Mr Taylor said on Channel Nine’s Sports Sunday program.
- Those steps involved dispatching Cricket Australia’s high performance regulator Pat Howard, and Iain Roy, the organisation’s senior legal counsel and integrity head, on “the first plane out” to conduct an investigation.
- “At the end of all that, in the space of about 72-80 hours … by Wednesday night an investigation has been done …
- The tensions over the administration of Australian cricket were on display on the Channel Nine panel show, which featured another former Australian captain, Ian Chappell.
- Mr Taylor would not comment on any potential appeal by the three players involved – Smith, Warner and Bancroft – to their sanctions.