Age, The (Melbourne, Australia) – It’s how he works best.
- The two men who were rubbed out of the game during the week for a year, Neil Bare and Kelly, are lightweights compared with Bob Fulton.
- Fulton has his well-placed media contacts — and none of them have liked what has happened to their main man this week.
- We understand that you are willing to discuss your time at Manly with us, but prefer to do that in person and after 22 December …
- Wrong pitch: Cricket Australia, headed by chief executive James Sutherland, has gravely mishandled the ball-tampering scandal and it could cost the game huge money in broadcast rights.
- Immortal lineFor a long time Nine news sports editor Cam Williams has thought Glenn Lazarus should at least rate a mention in the next Immortals argument.