Hindustan Times – The Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai is a special venue for both MS Dhoni and veteran off-spinner Harbhajan Singh.
- This was the ground where Dhoni guided the Indian cricket team to ICC World Cup success in 2011 and Singh was an integral part of the squad.
- READ | ICC World XI vs West Indies T20: Evin Lewis guides Windies to 72-run victoryMS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings defeated Sunrisers Hyderabad by eight wickets in the summit clash to win their third IPL title.
- Although Harbhajan Singh was not a part of the playing XI in the final, the victory brought back memories of their ICC World Cup success in 2011.
- Singh took to social media to upload an image of himself, along with Dhoni, remembering the time when they won the 2011 ICC World Cup title.
- “Same ground where we won the World Cup 2011 together and never imagine we would be playing together in ipl for the same team and winning it after 10 years playing against each other’s…Wankhede lucky venue for us?