DNA – The score was 146/5.
- India was chasing 325 against England in the 2002 Natwest Trophy finals.
- Kaif, however, continued to attack the England bowlers and took India across the finish line.
- Kaif announced his retirement from all forms of competitive cricket today, almost 12 years after he last played for the Indian team in which he stood out as much for his acrobatic fielding as for his effective middle-order batting.
- Im writing to you today to announce my retirement from all forms of first-class cricket, Kaif intimated acting president CK Khanna and acting secretary Amitabh Chaudhary in an email.
- Along with Yuvraj Singh, Kaif was among the stars to emerge from the U-19 India stable after leading the Colts to a maiden Junior World Cup triumph in 2000.