Guardian Web – block-time published-time 2.59pm BST
23rd over: India 47-3 (Pujara 16, Kohli 5) A wide delivery from Broad is driven for four by Kohli, who is then beaten by another storming legcutter.
- block-time published-time 2.46pm BST20th over: India 38-3 (Pujara 12, Kohli 0) Kohli has a bad back, so you’d expect England – Broad in particular – to hit him with a few short balls.
- block-time published-time 2.32pm BST17th over: India 32-2 (Pujara 9, Rahane 11) Jimmy Anderson is replaced by Stuart Broad, who could do with a few wickets to ensure his place in the third Test at Trent Bridge next weekend.
- — Dale Steyn (@DaleSteyn62) August 12, 2018block-time published-time 2.14pm BST13th over: India 20-2 (Pujara 7, Rahane 1) Pujara is beaten, feeling almost absent-mindedly at a short one from Anderson, and then wears a short ball in the chest.
- block-time published-time 2.10pm BST12th over: India 20-2 (Pujara 7, Rahane 1) Batting on a stop-start day is difficult mentally, because you know every ball could be the last in more ways than one.
- block-time published-time 2.06pm BST11th over: India 19-2 (Pujara 6, Rahane 1) Jimmy Anderson, whose match figures are seven for 28, continues at the other end.