The Telegraph – Virat Kohli has captained India 37 times and not once picked the same team for two Tests running.
- Virat Kohli has captained India 37 times and not once picked the same team for two Tests running.
- The chopping and changing will continue for game 38 given the problems India face after such a poor performance at Lord’s.
- India’s batting has been exposed once again in seaming conditions with their two innings lasting just 82 overs in total with Ravi Ashwin’s 33 their highest score in the match.
- He insists he will be fit for the third Test as a batsman but admits it will hinder him in the field.
- The weight of carrying his team’s batting in three Tests in South Africa and now two in India this year is starting to take its toll.