Hindustan Times – It’s that time again, time for cricketing fans to get excited as one of the most heated rivalries in world cricket is now just three days away.
- India take on Pakistan in the Asia Cup 2018 in a Group A encounter and it will be the first time that the two teams meet since Pakistan walked all over India in the final of Champions Trophy at the Oval in June 2017.
- That was after India had done the same to Pakistan at Edgbaston in the group stages.
- Hindustan Times takes a look at five key Pakistan players that could concern India with bat, ball or both in this group-stage encounter: Fakhar Zaman – Fakhar struck a delightful century in the final of the 2017 Champions Trophy final and that helped Pakistan put up a score that was beyond India’s reach, so the team knows what he is capable of.
- Babar Azam – What makes Pakistan such a dangerous side in ODI cricket is the fact that destructive batsmen keep coming one after the other.
- Hasan Ali – Pakistan have always been blessed with quality pace attack and this team is no different.