Indian Express – By:
Sports Desk | Updated: September 27, 2018 11:17:18 Bangladesh allrounder Shakib Al Hasan was ruled out from competition due to injury.
- By: Sports Desk | Updated: September 27, 2018 11:17:18 Bangladesh allrounder Shakib Al Hasan was ruled out from competition due to injury.
- (Source: AP)Bangladesh all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan flew back to his home country on Thursday after aggravating his long-standing finger injury.
- The left-handed batsman was ruled out from the Asia Cup Super Four fixture against Pakistan on Wednesday and boarded the flight back to Dhaka on the same day, meaning he will miss out on the Asia Cup final against India on Friday.
- Speaking to reporters after the match, Bangladesh Cricket Board’s operations chairman Akram Khan said that the cricketer will be out for four to six weeks.
- Bangladesh defeated Pakistan by 37 runs on Wednesday to cement a place in the final of the Asia Cup.