Rediff – ‘Test cricket is the hardest form of the game.
- India’s under-19 coach Rahul Dravid revealed he encourages his young players to play Test cricket, as he believes it is the most ‘testing’ form of the sport.
- The former India captain, who scored 13288 runs in 164 Tests, believes that playing Tests is the greatest form of satisfaction in the game.
- “I always tell them (Under-19 players) you will get the greatest satisfaction is playing in Test cricket.
- Test cricket is the hardest form of the game.
- “If you don’t play Test cricket, there are other forms of the game, as well.