India Times – The 2019 World Cup is a little over 3 months away and the countdown has started.
- One question that has been bugging the minds of most cricket fans, especially those in India is whether MS Dhoni shall call it quits once the tournament ends.
- BCCI Dhoni is 37 and has been playing for nearly 15 years.
- There is no doubt that he’s playing the World Cup, but the question is, will he keep on playing after that?
- BCCI However, while there has been speculation that Dhoni will retire once the World Cup ends, the man himself has said nothing.
- VIDEO In fact we might even see Dhoni stick around till the World T20 in 2020.