Daily Mail UK – England endured mixed fortunes during their one-day international series against West Indies, which ended in a 2-2 draw.
- Jason Roy is making brilliant progress and may be on the verge of Test cricket recognition while Eoin Morgan is an excellent captain, but Tom Curran did not get a real opportunity to progress.
- EOIN MORGAN 9: Brilliant captaincy — think bringing on Adil Rashid for the 48th over in Grenada — and is in the form of his life with the bat.
- Could easily become first England captain to lift the World Cup this summer.
- Knows he will get some tap, as in Grenada and St Lucia, but will never shy away.
- TOM CURRAN 5: Bowled better than his figures suggest on his only real chance in Barbados and didn’t get an opportunity to impress in St Lucia.