Cape Community (South Africa) – JP Duminy could be made available for the Cape Cobras in the T20 Challenge.
- Photo: Samuel Shivambu/BackpagePixJOHANNESBURG –South African team manager Dr Mohammed Moosajee provided an injury update on five members of the 15-man Proteas squad for the World Cup.
- Will play and bowl a few overs for the Academy side against Afghanistan Academy team in a 50-over game as part of rehab.
- Will also join national Academy team, and face the Afghans, with a view to bowling between 4 and 8 overs in two 50-over matches.
- JP Duminy (right shoulder): Undergoing physiotherapy and rehab, will also play for the national Academy team against Afghan counterparts in the last week of April.
- If he comes through those matches in good condition, he could be made available for the Cape Cobras in the T20 Challenge.