NDTV – Afghanistan, playing their second World Cup, will be hoping for a better display from the one they had in 2015, where they played six games, winning one against Scotland by one wicket.
- He has collected 49 wickets in41 ODIs with an economy of 4.27 in the last three years, while also scoring 880 runs, at an average of 29.09, striking at 84.53.
- Nabi played six games in the 2015 World Cup, scoring 90 runs and taking three wickets.
- The fast bowler has been decent in the last three years, taking 33 wickets in 26 ODIs at an economy rate of 4.97, his best figures of 4-53 coming against Ireland in March 2017.
- Zadran took six wickets in five matches in the 2015 World Cup, his best spell being 3-29 vs Scotland, where his economy rate was 2.9.
- He had a decent World Cup stint in 2015, taking eight wickets in six games, with an economy of 5.11, his best spell being 3-45 vs Sri Lanka.