Times of Islamabad – ISLAMABAD – Five main players are lobbying against Skipper Sarfraz captaincy, new revelations from the dressing room have surfaced.
- According to Cricket Pakistan, captain Sarfaraz Ahmed is not happy with players like Imad Wasim, Wahab Riaz, Babar Azam, Imam-ul-Haq and Shoaib Malik.
- Sources say that these players have underperformed intentionally in order to oust Sarfaraz Ahmed.
- The captain claims that the incident involving these players occurred in the dressing room, following the team’s crushing defeat against India.
- The lobby within the team allegedly aims to replace Sarfaraz Ahmed with Imad Wasim as the captain after the World Cup.
- The Head Coach, Mickey Arthur was also present in the dressing room as Sarfaraz lashed out at these players.