Himalayan Times – Mahendranagar, June 26: Nepal APF Club won the title of the Mirai Prime Minister Cup Women’s Twenty20 Cricket Tournament today.
- The departmental side defeated Farwest Province by six wickets in the final match played at the covered hall grounds.
- Sita Rana Magar and Karuna Bhandari shares six wickets between them for APF.
- In reply, Indu Berma top scored for the departmental side with an unbeaten 22 off just 18 balls that included four boundaries, while Rana Magar hit a boundary in her 28-ball 18.
- Sita Rana Magar was named the player of the match.
- APF’s Rana Magar was declared the player of the series.